National Museum of Scotland
- Silverware hoard from Traprain Law given as a diplomatic bribe by the Romans to the natives.
- Four fine gold torcs, chains worn around the necks of Celts, made in the Celtic style but by Roman craftsmen.
- Remains of a carnyx, or Celtic war trumpet, along with a reconstruction.
- Leather Roman shoes.
- Pottery, including red Samian ware.
- Metal tools.
- Cavalry parade helmets.
- The Cramond Lion, a memorial for a Roman officer depicting a lion devouring a captive bearded man.
- An Antonine Wall commemorative slab noting the Roman soldiers who built the wall.