- Began as a fort in AD 49 until AD 70 when the fort was closed.
- Site of an important town that grew to be the second largest Roman town in Britannia after Londinium. It size was 240 acres.
- Corinium was home to 2 schools of mosaic masters who created mosaics for the many wealthy villas in the region.
- The shell of its amphitheatre, a grassy hollow.
Corinium Roman Museum
- Orpheus Mosaic
- Hunting Dog Mosaic
- Hare Mosaic
- Bronze Cockerel
- Calvary tombstones
- Jupiter Column Corinthian Capital