Great Witcombe, Gloucestershire
- Grand villa built in AD 250 and set near the town of Colonia Nervia Glevensium (Gloucester).
- Great Witcombe had two large wings, one with multiple storeys and a courtyard, as well as two sets of bath-houses and large workshop or agricultural building.
- Foundations of the main living areas of the villa including an octagonal shaped dining room with a statue niche.
- Some of a bath’s hypocaust and drains are visible.
- Two modern buildings protect the site’s mosaics but are kept locked and the mosaics are not visible.