North Leigh Villa
North Leigh, Oxfordshire
- The site was inhabited from the Iron Age.
- During the Roman occupation structures were continually being built and renovated over the centuries.
- Remains here are from the 4th century villa, which was the largest and most luxurious with heated rooms, a large bath suite and multi-colour mosaics.
- Foundations of baths and hypocaust foundations of heated rooms.
- Mosaic of a large reception room, covered by a modern building and only visible through windows.