Londinium British Museum
- Lullingstone Wall Painting and Lullingstone Chi-Rho.
- Set of Glass Vessels from Burgh Castle, early 5th century.
- Head of Claudius from Rendham, Suffolk.
- Vindolanda Writing Tablet Display.
- Silverware from Mildenhall, Suffolk.
- Snettisham Jeweller’s hoard including silver gem-set rings, snake-rings and bracelets, and necklaces.
- Portland Vase one of the finest surviving pieces of Roman glass made of cameo glass, a technique in which vessels and plaques, some free-blown, some cast, are created with two or more layers of glass, and are decorated by carving.
- Hinton St. Mary mosaic.