Rockbourne Roman Villa
- Site of a late Iron Age farm with evidence of a circular timber hut.
- First Roman house built in late 1st century.
- Larger West House built around 150.
- Bath Suite added in 2nd century.
- North Range buildings date from 200.
- Mosaics and hypocausts added in 3rd century along with the East Bath Suite.
- 4th century enlargement to West Bath Suite and closure of East Bath Suite.
- By early 5th century the villa buildings were crumbling.
Most of the excavations have been backfilled for protection. Villa walls are shown as outlines. The following are on view:
- Hypocaust of the West Bath Suite.
- Mosaic of the North Range dining room.
- Mosaics of the East Bath Suite.